Erectile dysfunction is a terrible and deeply depressing experience for any man. All men want to be great lovers and erectile dysfunction can make it almost impossible for you to enjoy great sex with your partner.
A lot of prescription drugs like Viagra etc. can be helpful but a major problem with such drugs is that they can have serious side effects too.
Here are some simple and easy ways to help you get a rock solid erection each and every time you get intimate with your woman:
1. Take Care of Your Overall Health
First and foremost, you must take care of your overall health. Your penis does not function in isolation from the rest of your body. As a matter of fact, your cardiac health is the number one factor that affects your sexual health. This is simply because your erections rely upon the blood pumped by your heart.
Following a healthy lifestyle, coupled with a proper diet, exercise and adequate sleep can help you put on the road to recovery.
2. Begin with Exercise
Exercise is one of the best ways to enhance blood circulation in your body. It’s great for your heart too. Yet another benefit is that it can help burn excess fat from your body. This can help with un-clogging of the arteries.
Something as simple as a daily jog or walk can do wonders for melting fat and enhancing blood flow in your body. Better blood flow can help you get rigid erections.
Working out with dumbbells is even more beneficial since it can help boost your testosterone too. Thus, you must try to hit your local gym for at least 4-5 days a week.
3. Try These Natural Erection Enhancers
You can also try some of these erection enhancers:
1. L-arginine – This is an amino acid that can do wonders for your sex life. It helps boost nitric oxide production in your body, allowing blood vessels to dilate or expand so that more blood can flow into Corpora Cavernosa, making your penis hard and rigid.
Some of the best food sources of l-arginine include lean meat, oatmeal, nuts and beans, fish, poultry, granola etc.
2. Red Ginseng – Red Ginseng or Asian Ginseng is clinically proven to improve erection quality in men suffering with ED. Ginseng not only increases blood flow in your body but is also associated with the production of sperm. In addition to this, it can also help combat stress, which is a major psychological cause of ED in men.
3. Niacin – Niacin or Vitamin B3 can also help you get over ED. Clinical trials have shown that niacin is particularly effective in treating ED in men who have high cholesterol. One of the drawbacks of niacin is that it can result in skin flushing and itching in higher doses.
4. Treat Gum Disease – Periodontal disease triggers inflammation that can result in ED in men. Trials have shown that treating periodontitis can help cure erectile dysfunction in men. Thus, if you suffer with this gum disease, you must get it treated at your dentist as soon as possible.
4. Try Natural Penis Pills
Last, but not the least, you can also try natural or herbal male enhancement pills. Such pills are safe, effective and free of side effects.
Top of the line pills are now backed with clinical approvals. They boost blood flow to the penis, enhance testosterone secretion and nitric oxide production to ensure rock solid erections.
Regular use of such pills can also help boost your staying power. Not just this, such pills can also help increase your semen volume.
Yet another benefit is that they can help boost your stamina and sexual energy so that you can enjoy great sex.
So, if you want to get rock solid erections, check out the Vigrx Plus that have helped thousands of men over the past decade.